Monday, August 06, 2012

Favorite Poker posts

This is specifically for Frank Panama, who recently commented on my lack of recent blog posts.  Unfortunately, I don't have any new content, and may not for a while, as my wife is due to give birth in a little over 2 weeks.

But, assuming the few readers I have haven't read through all of my archives, here are a few of my favorite poker posts:

#5:  Learning NL 'Holdem
Right at the beginning of my NL journey.  Sometimes you lose sight of the main goal, and that is stacking people.  This post shows that I knew it right away, and it's sometimes important to remind yourself of your goals.

#4:  Greektown 2/5 Game
Holy shit....Greektown had a 2/5 game going?  Wait, they had 2 of them???

#3:  Most Idiotic Hand
How could I not mention having a large raise called on the river by 9 high?

#2:  21K!!!
I wish the recap had more hand detail when I wrote it, but it's still a nice memory of my biggest tourney score.

#1:  Golf trip report of a lifetime
This post is long, includes very little actual poker content.  But it does include a great deal of degeneracy, and a huge winning rush if you fight through it til the end.


No comments: