Saturday, April 09, 2005

The first day has been a success despite some ugly or tough losses. Two of my knockouts were where I flopped two pair from the big blind. One of those I got counterfeited on the river to lose, the other one I ran into a straight.

I was playing 4 tourneys most of the time, and had one real odd occurrence. Suddenly I was missing one table, I was pretty sure I didn't get knocked out of it, but I was watching TV at the time too. So I closed out of Empire, and re-opened it, and all of my tables opened up, except for the one I was missing. So I was confused, found the table # I was in, yet still couldn't find it. Half an hour later, I get an e-mail saying that $415 was credited to my account. At the time I was in 3rd or 4th out of 5 players, with a decent chip stack. So a nice profit, although it was a little odd. The table wasn't very tough, so it's disappointing to not get better than $415.

Here are the results for the day:
Tournaments played (1st-2nd-3rd): 14 (3-1-1)
+/- (ROI): +990 (32.9%)
Cancelled tourneys: +215

Overall: +1205

No comments: