Sunday, April 10, 2005

Plugging along

Played 8 tournaments yesterday. Started out well, but missed the money in my last 5. I felt my game kind of getting away from me so I decided to stop after that. The 8 tourneys left me with 2 wins and 1 third for a profit of $680. A few nice halftime NBA bets made it a very nice night.

Also finished 28th out of 900 or so in the Stars rebuy, got knocked out in a blind battle between KJ vs AK. I had 11 outs by the river but missed and was eliminated. That left me a profit of $55 or so.

Dimarco came out terrible in the end of the 3rd round, and a 4 stroke lead has turned into a 3 stroke deficit. Fortunately I hedged my action, and if Tiger wins I make about a 1000, if Bjorn wins I make 400, and if Dimarco pulls it back together I make 5800.

Results after 2 days.

22 played (5-1-2), for a profit of $1670. ROI is 35.3%.

Including the cancelled tourney, I am at $1870, more than halfway to the goal after only 2 days. I'm prepared for the inevitable downswing, but by limiting my play when I'm not at my best, hopefully I can keep things on an even level.

No comments: