Thursday, March 16, 2006

Oh what a night!!!

After my fantasy football game last night (incidentally a 42-37 win where I scored 2 TD's and had 2 INT's), I decided to log a very short SNG session.

I played 9 SNG's, with 3 1st's and 3 2nd's for a very tidy profit. All of this was done at the $200 level, save for 1 loss at the $500 level. I was running exceptionally well, getting great cards for the most part, having them hold up, and having people just giving me their chips. I also was making very good decisions, and not running into too many big hands. I can only think of one bad beat put on me, and I put probably 2-3 on people, which isn't that many considering how many bad beats occur in these speed SNG's.

My lone regret from the session was the short length of it, as I had to go to bed to be able to work this AM.

No comments: