Monday, April 11, 2005

After 3 days

Dimarco losing in the playoff was very disappointing, but exciting. At least I was able to add more to my hedge on Tiger prior to the start of the playoff.

A successful day 3:
15 tournie played, (3 1st, 1 2nd, 2 3rd), net profit: $1175, ROI 36.4%


Totals for challenge:
37 tournies played (8 1st, 2 2nd, 4 3rd), net profit: $2845, ROI 35.8%

Total profit of $3045 so far.

I was playing real well last night, and probably could have played more. I'm toying with tonight or tomorrow night being an off day, depending on how I feel.

I'm finishing in the money a little bit less than usual, but my results have been very good because of a huge percentage of wins. Hopefully I can increase my in the money percentage up to about 40%, to counter when my heads-up luck starts to slow down.

No comments: