Thursday, April 14, 2005

Stuck in neutral (sort of)

To recap the last 2 days:

Tuesday night I didn't play any, as I was putting together a new computer desk and organizing my basement. I also had internet problems (2nd time in a week) where I couldn't get onto anything on the web. Called Comcast and all I got was a recording saying they were having outages. Read on the internet that problems are going on all over the place.

Wednesday night, Doug came over to help me take the old computer desk to the street for trash, and we played some multi-tables. I didn't fare well in the PL Omaha H/L tourney that Doug convinced me to play and then he didn't play himself.

Also got in some SNG's at the end of the night. I played 8, with 1 win and 1 3rd for a loss of $320. Ironically enough, my internet connection still had major issues, but I was able to log on to the poker sites after a few attempts. I took a few tough beats, and wasn't playing very well. Maybe it was my unfamiliarity with my new desk, and playing on the desktop instead of the laptop as I've grown accustomed to. It could have also been the fact that I couldn't surf the net while I played, which is something that I always have going on in the periphery. In any case, it was a down day.

Fortunately I turned in a 4-0-1 bases day, with my only non-win being a tough push on a total (OAK 6 TOR 3...it was tied 2-2 in the bottom of the 8th).

Results to this point:

56 tourney's played
(10-1st, 4-2nd, 5-3rd, total profit $2560 for an ROI of 21.3%)

No comments: